- Credit Cards. Cash on Delivery (Only Greece)
- IMPORTANT: Please note that customs duties, tariffs and taxes are NOT included in the shipping rate nor in the item value.
- Overseas buyers (outside the EU) may be subjected to local taxes (like VAT) and import taxes as stated by their local governments. We are not responsible in any way for any of these additional charges.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to pay any of these additional charges that may apply.
- Recognizing the importance of electronic payment security, EveryPay is a licensed Payment Institution by the Bank of Greece (Decision No. 280/3 / 23-7-2018 GG B 3010 / 25-7-2018), and manages securely card payment transactions, in accordance with the regulatory framework of the card transaction security management standard. Everypay is certified in accordance with the PCI DSS compliance standards, and is subject to periodic audits by a qualified consulting firm. All Everypay services are made through secure connections with 256bit SSL certificates. EveryPay also supports the ability to use the 3D Secure service, an additional security token for VISA, MasterCard & American Express. The Payer then has to enter his personal secret code to complete the transaction successfully.
- All orders for Greece are shipped via ACS Courier & are registered.
- All orders for EU are shipped via Hellenic Post (Elta), A' Priority & are registered.
- ALL our jewels are made to order, handcrafted and shipped by us. Depending on the item it usually takes 2-8 working days for them to be shipped. In most cases you will receive your order within 3-8 working days (GREECE, EU).
- If you're located outside the EU it will take 7-15 working days depending on the country.
- In rare cases that are beyond our control, circumstances may go wrong during transit. If this happens we will do any possible effort to help and fix the issue. There is a limit to what we can do in such cases. Thank you for your understanding.
WHO DO I CONTACT ABOUT QUESTIONS ON MY ORDER?
- Please contact our customer service team.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER STATUS?
- A confirmation email will be sent once we receive your order.
- We want you to be a 100% satisfied with Inès’ jewels. They are designed and crafted in such a way so you can keep them in your life forever.
- Inès Anaïs is extremely careful about the quality and detail control of the end result and makes sure she is first a 100% satisfied with that, before the jewel you acquired reaches you.
- All Inès' jewels are unique or limited-edition, hand-made & made to order.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
- Earrings are NON RETURNABLE / REFUNDABLE due to hygienic reason.
- We accept returns and exchanges if the jewel (necklace or/and earrings) is faulty or damaged & definitely unworn.
- You must provide true proof of the damage, strictly within 3 days of receipt.
- We will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge and the charges to send the items back) on receipt, or exchange the item for a different jewel.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept returns unless you inform us in advance of your wish to return as detailed above. The item/s is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- In the rare case that you receive a wrong item we will exchange the item, free of charge or will refund you the full amount you paid including shipping (the relative part of it) if exchange is not an option.
- In any case you must inform us within 3 days of receipt.
- Please note we require you send us a photo of the wrong item so to proceed an exchange/return.
- We are NOT responsible for items lost in the mail or damaged during transit.
All items are carefully packaged and prepared in kraft boxes to avoid damage.
- There have been cases that a parcel was opened at customs and jewelry was removed. We are very sorry if that happens but we are NOT responsible for such incident.
CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
- We process orders quickly, so we will do our best to help you with any changes or cancellations before your unique Inès Anaïs Rain jewel is produced. Contact us within 30 minutes of placing your order and we will do our best to accommodate your request, only if we have not yet started producing the jewel.
WHERE ARE INÈS ANAÏS RAIN JEWELS CREATED?
- All Inès Anaïs Rain jewels are carefully handmade, made to order and manufactured in Athens, Greece, Europe.
INÈS ANAÏS RAIN ADVICE
- Handmade jewelry are delicate and should be handled with care.
- Keep them in a dry place, away from humidity. Better keep them in their pouch.
- All materials are natural, so they sometimes may vary in colour or shape.
- For example, not two stones are ever the same. All items are made with attention to detail and balanced proportions, excellent quality materials and unique cosmopolitan style.
- PLEASE NOTE that colour may vary from monitor to monitor.
- Wear perfume prior to wearing them and take them off when in contact with water/soap/detergents etc.
- For wholesale inquiries please contact us.